Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 11:27:53 +0200
From:      Bart Smit <Bart.Smit@bowneglobal.nl>
To:        "'freebsd-chat@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'jkh@freebsd.org'" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FW: lotus linux list

Hi,

(forgive me the non-wrapping lines and the rotten format. I know...)

Recently I had asked Lotus about Domino SCO Unix or anything that would stand a chance of running on my FreeBSD server. After a while, I got a reaction from them, stating that there are no any plans for Linux support (sic) any time soon.

That message had an interesting recipient list. Obviously they have had many more questions. One of the recipients very recently started a mailing list on this issue (its name says it's about Linux, but my current impression is that it is rather general). See announcement mail below. You may be interested.

regards,
--Bart