Date:      Tue, 24 Sep 1996 04:33:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:        andreas@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/graphics/xv Makefile

 * normally (and even if you're working on a custom port you should be
 * doing it elsewhere than in /usr/ports), I'd say we should err on the

Well, just to let you know, I always work in ${PORTSDIR} (so I can
easily cvs diff and stuff) when I'm fixing ports, and it has been
quite convenient.  But I'll admit the chance of another port's "make
clean" blowing my port away is pretty slim....

Satoshi