Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:38:50 +0200
From:      Roman Divacky <rdivacky@freebsd.org>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   ask for a linux account

hi

I've been messing around Linuxulator for the past year or so.. I need access
to real Linux machine but I dont have any. I cannot use qemu (it produces TERRIBLE
noise on my PC) and dual-boot is stupid etc.

so I am asking if there's a volunteer who can provide me access to some linux machine
which is up 24/7. I need i386/2.6, everything else is not important (I just need gcc/gdb
possibly strace + vim, also tcsh would be nice :))

I wont put any stress on that machine or do any harm.

can anyone help me?

thank you, roman