Date:      Mon, 02 Feb 98 15:36:00 PST
From:      Adam Turoff <AdamT@smginc.com>
To:        "'karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se'" <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>, Ruslan <Ruslan@Shevchenko.kiev.ua (Ruslan Shevchenko)>
Cc:        hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, config <config@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Multi-faced admin

Sez Mikael Karpberg:
> According to Ruslan Shevchenko:
> > > Looking at Mikael Karpberg page on his architecture for admin'ing a
> > > FreeBSD
> > Please, can you give URL ?
>
> Er, cool. I didn't know I had such a page ;-)

D'OH!  I think I lost too many brain cells this weekend.  Not only
am I using a dain-bread mailer, but I'm doing the job it is supposed
to be doing rather poorly.  :-)

The page I was referring to was actually your's Ruslan:
 ftp://cam.grad.kiev.ua/pub/admin.tgz

That kind of explains why you're not to fond of COAG....

[Now that the topic has been brought up again, let's not misunderstand
anymore.  I glossed over both Ruslan's page and the COAG page.
The COAG page has much more gloss, and upon a cursory examination
I thought we should look into it a bit more deeply.  I didn't take
the time to look at the architecture, but, as Ruslan suggests, if it's
a piece of crap, we should at the very least take their architecture
as an example and not make the same bugs.  :-) ]

> Seriously, though, I think Alex has his terms all screwed up. Probably
> silly enough to use a brower to send mails, and mixes up pages and
mails.
> I sent a suggestion to hackers@FreeBSD.ORG and config@FreeBSD.ORG, and
> that's all I did.

I probably deserve that slip (Don't want to have anyone confuse Alex with
me.  I'm the one fighting with a stupid mailer!  And, no, I'm not using a
browser, I'm using the worst mailer in Corporate America -
Microsoft Outlook.  I'll switch my mailing list subscriptions to Eudora
or somesuch when I get enough tuits.)

Sorry if I started any confusion here, Mikael and Ruslan.

 -- Adam.

PS: D'OH!