Date:      Thu, 05 Feb 2009 16:58:08 +0100
From:      Julian Stecklina <js@alien8.de>
To:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Time goes backwards

Kip Macy <kmacy@freebsd.org> writes:

> Can you please try with the latest sources and let me know if you
> still see this?

I've tried with r188140 and see no change. It still reverts to Jan 25
00:50 every couple of minutes. dmesg is at

http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~jsteckli/fbsd-xen-dmsg.txt

Btw, when I do 'reboot' in the virtual machine, it just stops and has to
be recreated.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier to
program in C is that you can't easily express complex problems in C,
so you don't. - Erik Naggum (in comp.lang.lisp)