Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 1997 20:37:54 +0200
From:      Stefan Arentz <stefan.arentz@luna.net>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux Emulation - clone()

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to implement the linux clone() system call in 2.2.2. It
looks like this can be done with the FreeBSD rfork call except that
Linux also allows you to set the user stack pointer for the new
process.

  pid_t clone(void *sp, unsigned long flags)

I'm still reading 'The design and implementation of the 4.4BSD
operating system' to get a clue about where to setup the stack
pointer, but it's still a big mystery to me ;)

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

 - Stefan