Date:      Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:30:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Ian Kallen <ian@gamespot.com>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: corrupted libwrap?

That sounds like a little gotcha with the 2.2.2 -> 2.2.7 upgrade.  Make
sure you merge in all the /etc changes, esp. rc and rc.conf.  Someone
changed the way ldconfig search paths are set.  The old way was that if
the various libdirs existed, they were added.  The new way requires them
to be specified in rc.conf...

You're probably stretching a bit posting this on -security :)

Charles

---
Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
---
                     "...there's no idea that's so good you can't
                      ruin it with a few well-placed idiots."