Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:53:07 -0400
From:      <star-one@tx.rr.com>
To:        star-one@tx.rr.com,  "Erich Jenkins, Fuujin Group Ltd" <erich@fuujingroup.com>,  freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Email server

To clarify:
I am using the Godaddy.com email server with my domain name. That works fine in an email client program.

Really all I need is to be able to collected the mail in some file (mbox will do), modify it and send it back to it's originator. But when I'm done, it will be automatic. An email comes in, my program is alerted, it gets altered and then it goes out.  The meat & potatoes part I have figured out. It's just the settings for pop and smtp. It should be simple but it not.

Thanks for the reply.

Dave