Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:25:35 -0600
From:      "McKenna, Lee" <lmckenna@lodgenet.com>
To:        "'John Oram'" <norami@unlimited.net>
Cc:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Article: VIA preps very small mobo = less than 7 inches squar e

I've also found that the Shuttle SV24 barebones, which uses a Shuttle =
FV-24
motherboard, is very close to being mini-ITX like the new Eden =
reference
design.  Also, I believe the M-series they make reference to in this =
news
article is actually made in Tawain by Saintsong - under the name =
Capuccino
GX1...wickedly small albeit pricey.

I have both of these units running FreeBSD 4.5 with X-Windows (no not
picobsd, but I'm sure it would work).  The FV24 has a damn Savage4 so =
it
requires the use of a binary linux version of XF86...ugh.

--Lee