Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 1998 11:12:44 -0600 (CST)
From:      mikebo@tellabs.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   225R CD - Can you install X WITHOUT the sources?

Greetings -
I am installing FreeBSD 2.2.5R from the distribution CD onto a lowly
500MB disk. I'm trying to install with X-Windows, but there doesn't
seem to be a way to install X without getting all the X source as well.
There is simply not enough room on the disk for all the X sources, so
the install keeps blowing up.

Is there a way to get X-win to install from the CD without getting all
the darn sources? I know I could simply skip X-win from the CD installer,
and install the binaries manually - but I shouldn't HAVE to. ;v)
Regards,
- Mike