Date:      Sun, 6 Oct 2013 13:21:34 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   And experiment: Publishing my mercurial patch queue

Greetings,

With the code freeze, I'm starting to accumulate a few patches in my =
tree. I've started using mercurial to manage my patch queue after the =
utter fail of svn-stash to do what I want. Patch queues are a thing that =
hg has optimized for upstream submission, so publishing it seems a =
reasonable thing.

If you don't have mercurial, or don't want to, you can look at the raw =
patch queue at this URL:

http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/embedded-patch-queue/patches/

and brows the patches. All the files in this directory are patches, =
except series which lists the order.

If you want to replicate what I have with mercurial:

svn co <blah>
cd <blah>
hg init
hg add
hg forget .svn
cd .hg
hg clone http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/embedded-patch-queue/patches
cd ..
hg qpush, etc

Anyway, thought I'd mention it here, since this may be a good way to get =
more involvement on my patches, some of which take months to fully bake =
due to the large range of mips and arm platforms we have.

Comments?

Warner