Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:02:58 -0800
From:      Chris Lott <chrisl@thethirdsector.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   BootEasy problem

I recently moved to a larger hard drive on my FreeBSD 3.2-release system.
While doing so, I had both the old and new drives on the IDE controller to
copy information from one to the other. Now that I am done, BootEasy acts as
if there are two drives, giving me options:
F1 FreeBSD
F5 Drive 0

I can't choose F1 no matter what I do. But if I choose F5, it beeps and the
menu comes back with just one option (F1 FreeBSD) which I then CAN boot.

How can I fix this?