Date:      Sun, 09 Jan 2000 12:58:22 -0500
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@commercialmovers.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can 1 machine do Squid and NAT?

I'm building a machine to do NAT for our small corporate network and I'd
like this machine to run Squid as well.  Is this possible?  Because this
machine is running NAT I'm pretty sure that it will NAT and forward all
packets by default - Squid wants to run on the inside interface only.
With NAT can I specify that packets bound for 3128 from the inside
network go only to Squid and are not to be NAT'ed?  We're using
IPNAT/IPF and FreeBSD 3.3 (Although the machine is still in it's early
stages and could easily be converted to 3.4 if that would be helpful)