Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 1997 10:10:21 +0100
From:      Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SOMAXCONN, CHILD_MAX and OPEN_MAX

I'm still on this apache limit problem. :(

A question that hopefully someone will know the answer to.  The apache
1.2.0 FAQ has a section on tuning BSD derived kernels.

It says that SOMAXCONN isn't derived from 'maxusers'.  Is this true.
They state that you can define it as a kernel option:
	options		SOMAXCONN=512
Is this true.  I ask because it's also defined in socket.h.  Do I need to
tweak both values?

My apache server is falling over daily :(
Help! ;(

Joe
--
Josef Karthauser