Date:      Fri, 4 Mar 2016 10:12:52 -0500
From:      David Banning <david+dated+1457536373.cf8c5b@skytracker.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sed help please

I confused things by trying to simplify them.
The crux of it is that I am trying to eliminate malware from
a mysql database.

I have dumped the database into a csv file to get rid of the
malware lines.  Here is a clip;

....</iframe><a style=\"text-decoration:none\" href=\"/index.php/buy+perfect+health+flomax\">.</a>","The.....

So I am trying to eliminate the piece of code that starts with "<a style=" and ends with "</a>"
If course I also want to eliminate those tags.

I would be fine with sed, awk anything else that works.