Date:      Sat, 1 May 2004 20:11:18 -0400
From:      andy@lewman.com
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: chkrootkit and 4.10-prerelease issues?

Update:  I've received a number of replies stating others have the same
problem.  I've also received a number of replies basically telling me
"reinstall noob".

Obviously, I've reinstalled the port.  A fresh 4.10-PR as cvsup'd
" FreeBSD 4.10-PRERELEASE #0: Sat May  1 09:32:14 EDT 2004" has the same
problem.  Unless the cvs source is trojaned, I'm leaving this as a false
positive; just like 5.x shows.

-Andrew