Date:      Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:19:49 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Rusty Nejdl" <rnejdl@ringofsaturn.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Firefox 3 on Freebsd?

I have seen that the firefox-devel port is currently at firefox3 release
alpha, although the actual firefox 3 is at RC1 status.  I see in the notes
that:

s/BROKEN/IGNORE/ on !i386 until xpcom code is updated or written for !i386

Is this still the case and if so, is this something we need to get ahead
of before firefox 3 is released?  I would love to test this browser in
FreeBSD7 to vet out any bugs but testing a version so far back won't help
much.

Thanks!
Rusty Nejdl