Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 1998 18:06:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      ADRIAN Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To:        Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, insane@oneinsane.net, brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, netbsd-users@netbsd.org, announce@openbsd.org
Subject:   Re: first issue of Daemon News, a BSD ezine

On Tue, 1 Sep 1998, Colin Wood wrote:

> Mike Smith wrote:
> > > I am looking at the site with Netscape 4.05 for FreeBSD and the left
> > > column is cut off for the links. Is anyone else seeing this or is it
> > > all my fault. ;-)
> >
> > Definitely your fault; looks OK here (there are some other layout
> > problems, but that's not one of them).
>
> Same thing for the Answer Man columns from here using Netscape 4.06 for
> NT.

	I think the problem is that the left column has a hard size
specification, i.e. pixels instead of a percent.  I too had the messed up
left margin, but widening my window fixed this.

	Pretty nice other wise.  I can wait to sshow it to some friends.

	Adrian
--
[ adrian@ubergeeks.com -- Ubergeeks Consulting -- http://www.ubergeeks.com/ ]