Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 01:01:37 -0700
From:      Scott Renfro <scott@renfro.org>
To:        Joey Garcia <bear@buug.homeip.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ethereal port not building

Please send the build output, -- at least to me off-list -- and I'll
take a deeper look.

There was an error in the 0.8.19 release tarball.  The USE_GMAKE
directive in the port Makefile works around the issue on the boxes I've
built the port on.

--Scott

Scott Renfro <scott@renfro.org>                          +1 650 862 4206