Date:      Sat, 27 Dec 2014 12:22:51 +0200
From:      Ari Suutari <ari@stonepile.fi>
To:        krichy@tvnetwork.hu
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pf anchor issues

Hi,

> On 25 Dec 2014, at 22:30 , krichy@tvnetwork.hu wrote:
> I am going to set up a ruleset, in which for optimisation purposes I =
am going to use anchors with filters. Playing with it ended at, =
unfortunately table handling in anchors simply does not work. I am still =
trying to dig deep into the source, but I am not sure that I will find =
the solution. So, the basic example is here:
>=20
> ---
> table <tab> { 10.1.1.1 }
>=20
> anchor on xn0 {
> 	pass quick from <tab> to any
> }
>=20

You must add =E2=80=9Cpersist=E2=80=9D keyword to table, like
this:

table <tab> persist { 10.1.1.1 }

I=E2=80=99m using tables inside anchors in two firewalls like this and =
it works ok.

    Ari S.