Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2007 00:21:45 +0200
From:      Erik Cederstrand <erik@cederstrand.dk>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Feedback for performance tracker

Erik Cederstrand wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This autumn, we have decided to grab the Performance Tracker entry[1]
> from the project ideas page and give it a spin as a subject for our
> thesis at the IT University of Copenhagen. The tracker intends to fill a
> hole in the range of tinderboxes and automatic stress/regression tests
> that FreeBSD already has.  [...]

We'd like to thank everyone for their valuable comments and ideas. I can
say with certainty that we'll only complete a small subset of the ideas
posted, but we'll do our best to get a useful tool going and keep you
updated on the progress. It's interesting to see that apparently only
one person actually runs benchmarks regularly :-)

Erik