Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 2000 19:17:56 -0500
From:      "Justin W. Pauler" <jwpauler@jwpages.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sound still messed up.

Sean,

Well, yes, it could be a conflict and that is something I think someone
should check into.

However, could it possibly even in the case itself? Is it possible for the
video card, in the process of switching from the all the graphics out to
the text cause the card to emit some type of interference. This
interference being picked up by the sound card.

I might try moving my cards around if I get some free time. I don't know about
you, but I have the video card and the sound card fairly close to each other, it
came like that from the factory.

Seeing as how I had this same problem in Linux but not in Windows, this seems
to be a possibility to me.

Justin W. Pauler
JWPages Web Development
E-Mail: jwpauler@jwpages.com