Date:      Mon, 06 Apr 1998 18:30:01 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
To:        Matt Krekel <mkrekel@ecst.csuchico.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: size of boot.flp file

Matt Krekel wrote:

> I'm going to attempt to install FreeBSD on my system off of a boot
> disk.  I have downloaded the file boot.flp.  I cannot copy the file over
> to a 3.5" disk because the size of the file is too large.  Am I doing
> something wrong here?  Or should I stop being cheap and just spend the
> money to get the CD-rom?  : )

	Please read ALL of the *.TXT documents at
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/2.2.6-RELEASE and then come back and
ask us if you have more questions. :)  Here's a hint, you don't copy the
floppy image.

Good luck,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the world's largest