Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 1996 10:04:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Nicholson <robert@steffi.mnsinc.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd sendmail V8 compile always resolvs to smtp mailer for local delivery

I've had a reliable sendmail configuration in the past but on freebsd
I cannot understand why sendmail chooses to resolv
robert@steffi.mnsinc.com to the SMTP mailer instead of the local one.

All I have in my mc file is the following.

include(`../m4/cf.m4')
VERSIONID(`@(#)clientproto.mc   8.2 (Berkeley) 8/21/93')

OSTYPE(nextstep)dnl (I've changed this to bsd4.4 in freebsd)
Opnoreceipts
Orident=0
#OTimeout.queuewarn=4h
MAILER(smtp)dnl
FEATURE(local_procmail)dnl
FEATURE(nodns)dnl

define(`SMART_HOST',smtp:mailhost.mnsinc.com)dnl
define(`confSERVICE_SWITCH_FILE',`/etc/sendmail/service.switch')dnl
Cwsteffi localhost

Help.

--
                  "For I am Costanza, lord of the Idiots"
            (PGP key: send email with Subject: request pgp key)