Date:      Sat, 25 Apr 1998 19:58:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Speaking of packaging tools..

Here's a little something that was posted to the kde-devel mailing list.
It only generates ELF binaries which isn't a huge problem, because it
doesn't seem to use anything from libc.  Perhaps this could prove useful
in revamping pkg_*.  And, yes, it does work nicely (without ELF libs).

- alex

"Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern
technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat."