Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 2010 11:36:59 -0200
From:      Patrick Tracanelli <eksffa@freebsdbrasil.com.br>
To:        ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dummynet dynamic pipe per /29 network

Hello,

I use to have dyamic dummy pipes configure with 0xffffffff mask (per
host), 0x00ffff00 mask, 0x000000ff00 mask (some sort of /24 network) and
so on. However, I have tried to configure dynamic pipes for /29 networks
(0x00000007 or 0.0.0.7 in decimal). Is this mask supposed to work for
dynamic /29 pipes? If not, is any mask supposed to work?

When I set it up I dont have dynamic pipes, I have only one pipe and the
piped /29 networks concurrently race for it (FIFO).

--
Patrick Tracanelli

FreeBSD Brasil LTDA.
Tel.: (31) 3516-0800