Date:      Wed, 05 Apr 2000 03:24:38 GMT
From:      mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
To:        molter@sofia.csl.sri.com (Marco Molteni)
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) on FreeBSD?

On 4 Apr 2000 22:09:22 -0400, in sentex.lists.freebsd.misc you wrote:

>So I wanted to know if someone has worked on this stuff on a FreeBSD
>box or is interested in doing some experiments together.

You might want to take a look at http://www.zebra.org. Although not FreeBSD
specific, it does run on FreeBSD and a few people on the list mentioned
implementing MPLS though it.

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mdtancsa@sentex.net)
Sentex Communications Corp,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
"Given enough time, 100 monkeys on 100 routers
could setup a national IP network." (KDW2)