Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 97 10:58:48 PDT
From:      Anne Hutton <hutton@ISI.EDU>
To:        "Patrick J. Soisson" <pat@tieo.saic.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, dartnoc@ISI.EDU
Subject:   Re: ATM driver

Pat,

this card does work with the variant of FreeBSD you mention - however, you
have to install the Efficient software separately...the driver is available
from
ftp://dworkin.wustl.edu/dist/bsd/bsdatm1.4.tar.gz.

Have you tried installing this?

A more appropriate list for this message would be dartnoc@isi.edu or
cairn@isi.edu. I've cc'ed dartnoc on this message.

Hope this helps,