Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 19:18:32 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Bryan K. Ogawa" <bkogawa@primenet.com>, owensc@enc.edu, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: is NCI's "NC Server Suite" FreeBSD-based?

> > [...]
> > >  4.Format a floppy disk for FreeBSD.
> > [...]
> >
> > >FYI, NCI is the Oracle spinoff that develops an NC (network computer) and
> > >related support products.
> >

> > Well, one of Free/Net/OpenBSD, at least, and not BSDi, and with the
> > reference to FreeBSD, it'd have to be the leading candidate.
>
> The network computer server runs FreeBSD, yes.  Our very own John
> Dyson is, in fact, in the employ of Oracle/NC.  And that, I believe,
> answers that question. :)

Perhaps you can add a small section to our web page with some marketing
twist to the fact that NC servers also run on FreeBSD.

If they have any cools apps I would love to have a small license 8)

So is there a cool http pointer where I can go and get detail information
about NC servers/clients ?

	Cheers,
	Amancio