Date:      Wed, 6 Aug 1997 08:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      George Yobst <george@lincc.lib.or.us>
To:        Stephane Legrand <stephane@e2c.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to make a screen snapshot in text mode ?

Stephane,

Try 'script' (man 1 script).  It'll log everything thereafter to a
file, then you can edit stuff out that you don't want.  To terminate
logging, do a Ctrl-D. - George

On Wed, 6 Aug 1997, Stephane Legrand wrote:
*Hello,
*
*I search a freeware to do a screen snapshot in text mode (it's to have some
*pictures to show the installation procedures).
*
*Someone told me that there is a freeware called "gpm" which could do that
*but i can't find it for FreeBSD.
*
*Does somebody know where to find it and if it can really do that ?
*Or does exist other(s) similar freeware ?
*
*Thanks you. Stephane Legrand.
George Yobst, System Manager              email: george@lincc.lib.or.us
LINCC                                     phone: 503-655-8550
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         fax: 503-655-8555
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654              webmaster: [www.]lincc.lib.or.us
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
 what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus