Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:06:18 +0300
From:      "Dimitar Peikov" <mitko@rila.bg>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ELF binary type "0" not known.

On friday evening I've cvsuped my box to STABLE and after trivial upgrade some
beautiful exitements occured! When tryed to start some programs (slocal from
nmh package for example which was installed a few months ago) stop to work.
And the result is :

ELF binary type "0" not known.

Too funny, but why? Any ideas?

Oh, and another problem occures. In /usr/local/misc/nmh-.. I've tryed to
upgrade nmh package using :
make
make deinstall
make install

or

make
export FORCE_PKG_REGISTER=YES
make reinstall

The same result! slocal still complains that is of unknown ELF type, but in
work subdirectory works fine!

P.S.: I'm not in this maillist, please Cc: me to responces.

--
Dimitar Peikov
Programmer Analyst

RILA Solutions