Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:16:40 -0600
From:      "Gerardo Paredes" <gerardo_enrique_paredes@hotmail.com>
To:        theuart@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD

The best advice i can give you friend is read the fine Handbook first
after you do that you can ask what you didn't understand, i strongly
recommend you the #freebsd channel on irc.openprojects.net that guys are
there to support you if you come up with questions after reading the
documentation, never understimate the power of the documentation that come
with the operating system (/usr/share/doc/handbook) and above all, enjoy the
power of FreeBSD.