Date:      Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:44:47 +0100
From:      "Michel Gravey" <tayo@nerim.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sendmail question

Hi,

Since sendmail 8.12 (4.6), I couldn't send anymore a mail locally on my
private network. The mail is redirected to my external router (which have a
fully qualified domain name). What rules or default behavior has changed
beetween 8.12 and earlier version? (or beetween 4.5 and 4.6).
I have to go back to the 4.5 security branch to get my sendmail working
correctly.
My private network has a few machines and 2 freebsd box. The router,
zenith(192.168.0.1 and 62.212.96.132) and nikita(192.168.0.7).
With the actual stable branch, when I mail root or a user locally on nikita,
it is redirected to zenith. With zenith, there is no problem for sendind
mail locally.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Michel Gravey