Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 04:44:36 -0000
From:      amit_mewho@yahoo.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   booteasy: how to boot into windows safe mode?

Hi,
	I have a question about booteasy that I hope somebody can answer. I
use the default boot manager that comes with freebsd (4.2) to dual
boot windows 98 and freebsd. I recently added hardware that is causing
windows to not boot completely. How can I boot into windows safe mode?
since the normal windows option of pressing F4 before windows loads is
not available anymore....

thanks in advance...
Amit