Date:      Fri, 11 Jul 2014 12:18:44 -0700
From:      javocado <javocado@gmail.com>
To:        Daniel Kalchev <daniel@digsys.bg>
Cc:        FreeBSD Filesystems <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Using 2 SSD's to create a SLOG

Thank you for your feedback. We understand that the devices are mirrored
and tolerant.
To further my understanding, confirm that I should be able to yank one of
the SLOG SSD drives and zfs won't care, and I can subsequently replace it
(issuing what command?) and zfs will then re-mirror it? And if both drives
are removed then only the sync data would be lost? But if the drives are
restored, or in the case of a power loss when the server comes back up, the
sync data on the SSD's will be processed once zfs starts?