Date:      Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:10:03 -0400
From:      Alexander Kabaev <ak03@gte.com>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice 1.0.1 problems - PATCH for testers

Hi All,

I was able to compile OO 1.0.1 with my latest patch applied and so far
it seems to work:

 1.) idlc segfaults in debug mode -> FIXED
 2.) OO  crashes sometimes:       -> FIXED 2.1, 2.1, never was able to
                                   reproduce 2.3
 	2.1 Menu Tools -> Gallery
 	2.2 Menu Tools -> Options -> Load/Save -> HTML Compatibility
2.3 User Install sometimes segfaults with 4.6 RELEASE
 3.) Fix OO.compile for new gcc31 compilers. -> COMPILES FOR ME

You can fetch the patch from
http://people.freebsd.org/~kan/openoffice.diff

Apply it to port and recompile. Let me know of your problems. Keep your
build logs handy :)

Alexander Kabaev