Date:      Sun, 07 Jul 2002 20:28:42 -0500
From:      harsha godavari <h.godavari@shaw.ca>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Floppy installation

I would like to install FreeBSD on some 386/486 machines we have around
and pass them on to some seniors.They are mostly interested in Emailing
grand-children, a little bit of surfing and the odd Solitaire :-)

My problem is(apart from my being a DOS person), these computers do not
have CDRom drives and cannot boot from CDR drives. So whatever software
is required, needs to loaded from floppies.

Is there a complete guide to floppy-installation and what files do I
download (from where :-) ) Thanks for your help.

Regards
Harsha Godavari