Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 21:35:03 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Robert Watson <robert+freebsd@cyrus.watson.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems using pccard 3c589c with 4.0-snap install

In message <Pine.NEB.3.96L.1000314145715.18571C-100000@fledge.watson.org> Robert Watson writes:
: As a followup email, I suppose I'm specifically asking if there's a way to
: make sysinstall allocate IRQ3 to the card, as that seems to be the
: differentiating factor in terms of hardware configuration allocated
: between 3.3-PAO and 4.0-snapshot.  I.e., rather than a sysinstall field
: saying, ``Which of these IRQs should I note use'', instead, ``Which should
: I use''.  Or the like.

Agreed.  Like I said before, I've not had time to bungee into the
sysinstall code and do this...

Warner