Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 1995 09:25:08 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.nodak.edu>
To:        brian@MediaCity.com
Cc:        multimedia@star-gate.com, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vic and meteor driver working!

>  So where were you when I asked if anyone had already written support
>  for the meteor into vic?  8-(
>
>  perhaps only on the multimedia list.

I am sorry, I did read it before, and I did hesitated to reply because this
grabber is Jim's baby and I did not want to steal his thunder. Besides I have
been busy doing other things, and the quick attempt to get his grabber to work
last week with vic-2.6 and vic-2.7a29 (alpha) failed for me, so I am not the
person to tell you how to piece the grabber together. I posted today to tell
you about the UV fix (which is something I do understand).

the tar file on joy.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu has an added "modification" line in
sys/pci/meteor.c that is not in ftp.cs.uwm.edu tar file (or was not in
that tar file last time I checked).

--mark.