Date:      Fri, 19 Jun 1998 14:45:28 -0500
From:      Tony Johnson <tjohnson@verio.net>
To:        "'Chuck Robey'" <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>, =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        smp@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: TYAN 1668 anyone ??

------ =_NextPart_000_01BD9B90.E8266C30

I got a few lockups when I had dram refresh queue and I think the other
option is fast dram leadoff turned on in chipset options of my =
bios.(awd
5.01) The bios defaults turns them on I think.  Turning them off fixed
my lockup problems.  They would happen to me when I had heavy disk
access and I moved the mouse and noticed the pc locked up.

I have a Tyan 1668