Date:      Fri, 18 Nov 2011 19:30:49 +0000
From:      Errol Sayre <esayre@olemiss.edu>
To:        Adam Vande More <amvandemore@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Webmail for local system mail

Are you sure SquirrelMail will do this? I was under the impression (from th=
eir requirements page) that it needs an IMAP backend.

On Nov 18, 2011, at 12:02 PM, Adam Vande More wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Errol Sayre <esayre@olemiss.edu> wrote:
> Does anyone know of a webmail product that can provide access to local sy=
stem accounts? Even if it's just a script that runs /usr/bin/mail on behalf=
 of the user.
ward them to an actual mailbox somewhere.__________________________________=
>=20
> sysutils/webmin will work without much configuration.  Some of the other =
more traditional one like squirrelmail will work as well, but some extra co=
nfig may be required.