Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2008 06:38:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Pedro Giffuni <pfgshield-freebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADSUP new usb code coming in.

Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:44:20 +0200 Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.ne=
=3D
t>  wrote:

> > > New stuff (all of which I can remember right now):
> > =09...
> >
> > Accidentally unplugging a mounted USB disk (without
> > unmounting it) resulted in a hang or a crash.  Is this fixed?
>=3D20
> That's fixed in -current right now with the old stack.  It isn't a usb
> issue at all, but a buffer cache issue.

FWIW, Apparently the DragonFly guys found some leaks in the CAM layer too. =
The commit log is here:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/mailarchive/commits/2008-07/msg00242.html

cheers,

 Yahoo!?=0APoco spazio e tanto spam? Yahoo! Mail ti protegge dallo spam e t=
i da tanto spazio gratuito per i tuoi file e i messaggi =0Ahttp://mail.yaho=
o.it