Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:51:20 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Scott Long <scottl@freebsd.org>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.9 stability update

At 01:49 AM 19/09/2003, Scott Long wrote:
>All,
>
>We'd like to get a new poll on the stability and readiness of 4.9.

We were seeing the problems prior to Sept 3, but things are stable (small
s) for us now.

>time to speak up and get the problems resolved so that we can make the
>deadline by next weekend.

I would really like to see sendmail 8.12.10 imported and MFCd prior to
release.  Or at least adjust the version string of the binary so that the
user knows its patched and not vulnerable similar to what was done for 4.8R

         ---Mike