Date:      Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:20:04 +0300
From:      Volodymyr Kostyrko <c.kworr@gmail.com>
To:        Erwin Lansing <erwin@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [ports-i386@freebsd.org: linux-f10-flashplugin-10.3r181.34 failed on i386 9]

10.08.2011 09:08, Erwin Lansing wrote:
> FYI; can you please investigate and/or report to the developers?  If
> you are already aware of this problem but do not yet have a fix,
> please mark the port BROKEN in the appropriate case, so that users do
> not unexpectedly encounter it.
>
> See http://pointyhat.freebsd.org for the full log.
>
> Thanks,
> -erwin

The distfile on the adobe server was updated to the more recent version.
The local distfile mirror misses correct file version. The port should
be updated with newer file size/hashsum.

PS: As far as I understand the main problem is about mirroring correct
player versions. Anyone (even me) can apply for a redistribution rights
and make those files available for download the way we want (the way
each version will have unique url).

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=distribution_form&pv=fp

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.