Date:      Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:56:12 +0200
From:      Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
To:        William Carrel <william.carrel@infospace.com>
Cc:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anti-Unix Site Runs Unix

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 08:43:34AM -0800, William Carrel wrote:

Hi,

> On Thursday, April 4, 2002, at 07:18 AM, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> > To summarize:
> >
> > A) Microsoft developers are smart
> > B) Microsoft developers don't document their code
> > C) Microsoft does not require developers to document their code
> > D) Programmers who document their code are smart
> >
> > There are no conclusions possible based on the above four premises.
>=20
> Yeah, I obviously needed more caffeine when I wrote that...
>=20
> Although I stand by my conclusion regardless of my poor logic at 2 AM.

Well, I googled for those Microsoft Interview Questions, and, I've found
the reason why Microsft OSs crash so much:

#  You have been assigned to design Bill Gates bathroom. Naturally, cost
#  is not a consideration. You may not speak to Bill.

No surprise, they're hiring plumbers to code Windows! :-P

Cheers,
--=20
        Miguel Mendez - flynn@energyhq.homeip.net
        GPG Public Key :: http://energyhq.homeip.net/files/pubkey.txt