Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 11:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/37037: Cleaned and revised the Hubs article

The following reply was made to PR docs/37037; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Udo Erdelhoff <ue@nathan.ruhr.de>
To: Dominic Marks <dominic_marks@btinternet.com>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, keramida@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 20:01:59 +0200

 On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 01:34:07PM +0100, Dominic Marks wrote:
 > 	I also spent time reworking the lines so that the wrap less or when
 > 	they do in a cleaner fashion which makes this file easier to edit.

 And these changes make it way harder for the translators to see
 which changes need to be merged into the translations.  Just ignore
 the whitespace (line breaks, intendation) while you are fixing the
 content.  Once the content has been fixed, the whitespace can be
 fixed by a perl script.

 /s/Udo
 --
 I have the heart of an innocent child -- in a small jar on my desk