Date:      Mon, 19 Dec 1994 20:13:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@freefall.cdrom.com>
Subject:   Research applications

A physicist friend of mine, who is in research, tells me they just had a
crashed disk on their PC running SCO.  He's seen me have my fun using FreeBSD,
and would like to do it too, but he has an i860 board, and must support
it.  Could someone tell me if this is possible with FreeBSD, I mean, is
there an i860 compiler he could use, and could he get FreeBSD to talk
to his i860 card?  I'd like to help him if it's possible...

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Esix SVR4) and n3lxx (FreeBSD)
(301) 459-2316              |