Date:      Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:20:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>
Cc:        Jeff Lynch <jeff@mercury.jorsm.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installboot (was Re: Boot)

Tried this and got:

disklabel: ioctl DIOCSDINFO: Open partition would move or shrink

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Systems Administrator                        230 Peachtree St. Suite 1550
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL