Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 21:03:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      matt <matt@mlink.net>
To:        Mike Jean <cait-sith@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: emulating linux bins for an x server

Well, I don't know quite offhand about emulating an XF86 server, but this
might give you some encouragement... I got Hopkins Fbi, which is a Linux
glibc game, working 100% perfectly under FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE. Being that
this game is very graphical and uses sound, I don't see why an XF86 server
wouldn't work.. And if you like games, see www.hopkinsfbi.com =P