Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 95 14:37 GMT+0400
From:      agl@redline.ru (Anthony Graphics)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   1) disklabel 2) screensaver

1) When I'm trying to assign partition sd0g to /usr
disklabel complains 'unknown filesystem type' (it's listed as 4.2BSD
in the 'Type' field) when I'm moving it to sd0e everything went ok,
I wonder why. I wanted to place is on the sd0g just to allocate
partition space consistently across the site and /usr is on the rz0g
on our OSF/1 box...
2) How to enable screensaver for the BSD's console?
Whether linux's keyboard lockers would compile under 950412-SNAP?
Thanx! 0412 doesn't seem to reboot the system either!
AGL